Sunday 22 May 2011

Rocky Horror Party

We only do this sort of thing on a weekend lol..only joking I wish! After receiving our invite to a Rocky Horror Show Party, great I thought then eek! What am I to wear? Doing a Kaye as per usual leaving things to the very last minute shopped in lots of Lingerie shops yesterday in the hope of finding a suitable outfit for the Party. Finally after two trips into town 'we' (husband and I) found our wears, wigs etc. While I adore the Rocky Horror Show, I'm self conscious of my voluptuous shape, so I found the whole shopping experience such a giggle.

Here is my husband and I, or should I say Magenta and Frank-n-Furter




We walked through the village, while drivers rubbernecked as they pasted haha! We made many folk smile on the way to the shindig! Thank you C & J for a fabulous evening. Perhaps next time it should be Super Hero's

No comments:

Post a Comment