Tuesday 17 May 2011

Copper Cored Pandora Beads.

Ahh it's that time again, lots of craft fairs and local sales coming up..I've worn myself again working like a machine. I've been coring Pandora or Big Hole Beads in Copper. I think they look fantastic. The copper doesn't touch the skin but will eventually oxidise into a warm coppery hue. I love the contrast against the Sterling silver.

Persian Jewels Pandora Beads - available in my Folksy Store from £6
I've been trying out fabulous new glass. Canyon De Chelly is difficult but once you get the hang of it and how to handle the glass it's super cool!

Canyon de chelly cored in Copper.

Pretty Copper Green Glass and Red Copper Green

Copper Green Glass, Moss Agate, Canyon De Chelly and Red Copper Green
I'm still learning with the double helix so here is some purples with some Psyche DH

I have hundreds more photos so if you'd like to see more join me at https://www.facebook.com/pages/TripleMoonStar-Jewellery/90817749656?ref=ts

Laters - Kaye
x

No comments:

Post a Comment