Monday 18 October 2010

freaking out!

my vision has been blurred for sometime, mainly on a morning. Didn't think anything of it. On waking this morning I noticed this massive lump on my stomach as I looked at it, it burst it's a boil nice..yak! I have an unquenchable thirst these days..after talking to hubby he sugested I tested my blood sugars. I still have my blood sugar testing kits from when I was pregnant with my last child. I've had Gestational Diabetes with all my pregnancies the last one pregnancy I needed insulin.

first reading 6.7mmol/L Great! on fasting. I've done the google thing..yeah yeah bad idea but it appears I may have the start of what could be pre-diabetes. Thing is, with the Fibromyalgia it's not a good combination.

Seeing the Dr at 12.20pm today :(

No comments:

Post a Comment