Thursday 22 April 2010

Fibromyalgia and daily doings

It's taken over my life at present. In mid flow of a flare up. Monosodium Glutamate seems to be one of my triggers so I will have to scour food contents for this ingredient, it seems to aggravate my illness ten fold!

So, back to my Rheumatologist and referal to the pain clinic I shall go. The new painkillers have worked wonders today though, going from a pain level off the scale to a 2!

My work for the magazine is slowly coming but I am at the mercy of my body and this rotten illness.

My amazon ordered arrived today so while I'm taking it easy I can read my new books so it's not all bad. Plus I can indulge in my lampworking books too :-)

After the Flame off it has been decided that my next hobby shall be indeed working with Glass and making Lampwork Beads. Thankfully I've managed to persuade a good buddy of mine to do some basics with me in return for some silver work tuition from me great trade me thinks. I need to have a decent play before I shell out on some cash for all the equipment that I'll need. Already talked with the hubby about the redesign of my studio so it seems I can easily fit in both, Lampworking and Silversmithing in one area! With the full backing of my husband and family.

Right, time to go and rest now

Adios folks

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment