Saturday 5 March 2011

More from my new range


Celeste Collection. Handmade Lampwork Beads.

 I've just created the Celeste Collection, also a commission for one of my clients. In solid Antique Brass. Using muted colours inspired by todays fashions, muted colours and classic combinations.

Celeste Collection. Handmade Lampwork Beads.
It's been a busy week, trying to catch up with commissions. I'm done in. I'm working on some new ideas involving precious metals, heavily oxidised silver and diamonds with some found objects or keepsakes set in resin. So watch this space folks.

I'm really pleased things are starting to come together. I will start taking commissions again soon so if you'd like anything creating just drop me a line at mahzhah@triplemoonstar.co.uk 



1 comment:

  1. Brilliantly beautiful !!!
    I really love your collection and work.
    i'm pretty impressed with your hand made meta beads collection.
    I'm wishing I could make my own personal touched of these stuffs too.

    ReplyDelete